Buy Humira – Humira reviews for crohn’s,
Adalimumab belongs to the class of medications called biological response modifiers (“biologics”) or TNF blockers (tumor necrosis factor blocker). It is used to treat:
- moderate-to-severe rheumatoid arthritis
- severely active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis for children and adolescents from 4 to 17 years of age who have not responded adequately to other treatments
- Buy Humira it active psoriatic arthritis that has not responded to treatment with methotrexate
- ankylosing spondylitis in adults who have not responded to other treatments, humira reviews for crohn’s
- moderate-to-severe Crohn’s disease in adults who have not responded to other treatments
- severely active Crohn’s disease in adolescents 13 to 17 years of age weighing more than 40kg, who have not responded adequately to other treatments
- moderate-to-severe psoriasis in adults.
Adalimumab, sold under the brand name Humira, among others, is a medication used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, uveitis, and juvenile idiopathic arthritis
Adalimumab has been shown to reduce the signs and symptoms of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis in adults. It may be used alone or in combination with disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARD).
It has also been shown to have efficacy in moderate to severe polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis in children four years and older, and is indicated for the treatment of that condition. In rheumatoid arthritis, it is indicated for use alone, or with methotrexate or similar medicines, in the United States since 2002. It has a similar effectiveness as methotrexate and, in combination, nearly doubles the response rate of methotrexate alone.